Christmas time is one of our favorite times of the year! We are so excited to have our own little family for this time of year! We didn't get a Christmas tree last year and Deric was set on getting a real one this year. Unfortunately we weren't able to physically go the mountains and get one, so we did the city people thing and bought one from the store, but it is real. We had a blast 
shopping for decorations and decorating it together. We can't wait until Kyler will be able to help us do that in the years to come! Leslie spends a lot of time at home by herself with Deric working and going to school, so she decided to get Kyler in the "Christmas mood" too. We found a Christmas outfit that was handed down from Leslie's sister and decided to see how Kyler would look in it. We must say, our little boy is SO adorable! We have enjoyed riding around the community checking out which house has the best lighting as well as sing Christmas songs! With our stockings hung, our house all lit up and presents under the tree, we are ready for Christmas to come!




4 comments:
he looks pretty cute in that outfit!!! I haven't put up our tree yet but I am looking forward to it with Owen. We will see how he does!
Kyler is such a doll!! I bet it is so amazing to have a little one around! I also love your blog!!! my blog is mattandcrysany.blogspot.com!! I am excited to keep up to date on your cute family!!!
Ha Ha Ha I don't think they're much help decorating the tree until about 11 or 12. :D
Post a Comment