Tuesday, July 14, 2009
WeMade it! ALIVE!
Well it's true folks-we made it to Roosevelt alive and after 3 days of living here...I'm still alive, but only barely! :) I miss my friend, Sidnee, and her kids alot from West Jordan but am enjoying being able to spend a lot of time with Deric's little sister, Aisha. Deric has started his job working for Basin Wholesale and I'm currently just at home working on getting things organized. Deric's mom and little brother have been working at High Uintah and so they haven' t been home-therefore Aisha and I are trying to take care of the house....and let me say....it is a task! Kyler's room was not cleaned out when we got here, so we're working on that and the whole house basically needs to be DEEP cleaned! But Deric and I are looking for a house and have found some good ones, we're just looking for the right one! So keep your fingers crossed, hopes up high and spirits even higher that I can make it living in the Basin and that we can find a decent, well priced house!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Leslie I did not know you had a blog!! I have one too but it's private. E-mail me your e-mail address to maddiandersen@yahoo.com and I'll add you! I'm glad you have one and we can keep in touch!
Good luck with everything! I had a hard time when I first moved here because I didn't have any friends, but Roosevelt is growing on me. Still don't have a lot of friends but it is starting to feel like home. Let me know if you need any help with anything!
Post a Comment