Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birth Announcements


Here are some birth announcements I have made of Bryson! :) I'm still learning the program, so they aren't the best and yes, most of the pictures are the same on all of them!




4 comments:

Crysany said...

I LOVE your announcements you have made! What program are you using for them? I am really interested in knowing!! Congrats on the new little one! I hope things continue to go well for you and your cute family!!

Jamilyn said...

Those are adorable!!! What program do you use? I love your new blog setup too! So cute!!

The Chappells said...

Very Very Very Cute!

EJ said...

Leslie...these are precious. i love the one with kyler and bryson together.
thanks for the note the other day on fb. that was so sweet of you. i don't even know what to say. you are a doll and i'm glad we are friends!

Background