LOL these pictures make me laugh... so Kyler hasn't been real good at taking naps lately although he REALLY needs one daily. Well, with Bryson, I can't always make sure Kyler goes to sleep, so I put him in his room for "quiet time". Which is usually that, but only because he is usually up to something. here is the story with this one... I peek through the door crack because he was being so quiet and this is what I find.... A floor COVERED in diapers, wipes and an entire bottle of baby powder. When I ask Kyler what he did, he replied, very innocently with "mom... I was trying to change my horse's diap
er. He needed some feel better" ("feel better" in the eyes of my 2 year old is baby powder which accompanies a sore bum rash and therefore deemed the name 'feel better') He then takes me to his rocking horse which is covered. He was very upset that the diaper wouldn't fit on his horse's bum. haha I then preceeded to tell my adorable son how horses don't need diapers or feel better. Don't worry, I was laughing through this and couldn't be mad even if I tried. Then he said, "Mom, I tried to help you... I cleaned off my track". And there we see that his race track HAD been covered in baby powder but is now caked in a sticky, white, pasty mess. :) Many vacuum runs, wet rags, some thumping and lots of pouding.... we still have a small white circle of freshy smelling baby powder on the carpet :) Oh how I love my little boy!!




No comments:
Post a Comment