-What are your middle names? Deric Thomas and Leslie Lin
-How long have you been together? Been together 2 years 3 months, married 1 year 11 months
-How long did you know each other before you started dating? We knew each other for 6 years before officially dating or rather getting engaged.
-Who asked who out? I argue that I told Deric I wanted to marry him first, he says otherwise. We never actually dated until after we were engaged.
-Who made the first move? I definitely did! When I asked his little sister for their address when I was 13
-Did you go to the same school? Never have. Deric went to Union High, I went to Millard. He went to SLCC and USU, I went to Snow.
-Are you from the same hometown? Nope, he grew up in Neola, I grew up in Holden
-Who is the smartest? Depends on the situation. I think I'm more book smarts, he's more working with his hands smart.
-Who majored in what? Deric isn't sure exactly what he's majoring in yet, either buisness or education and I majored in Communicaions
-Who is the most sensitive? Definitely me, I cry over everything
-Where do you eat out most as a couple? Depends on which restaurant Deric is feeling close with at the time. usually Stockmans
-Where is the furthest you two have traveled as a couple? um.... Denver or California. Not too far.
-Who has the worst temper? I say 50/50, Deric says me
-How many children do you want? 4-5 probably, we'll see
-Who does the cooking? I do right now cause Deric is never home, but he is a much better cook than I am
-Who is more social? Depends, it's usually me unless it has some connection with Basin Wholesale, then it's Deric
-Who is the neat freak? Definitely me
-Who is most stubborn? Me for sure, Deric is really good about that
-Who wakes up earlier? Deric for sure!
-Where was your first date? We went to Temple Square with Karmin and to a UVU dance meet.
-Who has a bigger family? Definitely Deric, there are 10 kids in his family, 5 in mine
-Do you get flowers often? Used to, not much anymore
-How do you spend the holidays? We switch each year and each holiday between families
-Who is more jealous? I think it's pretty equal
-How long did it take to get serious? about 5 1/2 years
-Who eats more? We're probably pretty equal, athough I always pass what I can't eat on to him and he usually tries to eat it.
-What do you do for a living? Deric works at Basin Wholesale and is a full time student, I work at East Elementary and am a mom to Kyler
-Who does/did the laundry? I do, always.
-Who's better with the computer? I am but Deric is getting close to understanding modern technology
-Who drives when you are together? Deric all the time, I'm terrified of driving
-What is "your" song? I dont think we really have one, but the most probably one is "You had me from Hello"
I tag.... Shelby, Vicky, Jami, Maddi, Mel




No comments:
Post a Comment