Saturday, October 17, 2009
NEW HOUSE!!
I AM SO EXCITED!!! We are finally getting a house of our own! We just started the process this week and our closing date is November 24th. We have to do some work on it so we're hoping to move in the week before Christmas! I'm so excited I can't even explain! I have loved living with Deric's parents, but it's time for our own house. It's a small home, but one we can afford. It's a 3 bedroom, 1 bath home with a nice sized yard and a deck! We really feel blessed to have found a home at this price especially with the market the way it is in Roosevelt. Hopefully everything continues to go well! I will post pictures as soon as I get some! YAY! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That's awesome...congrats! I can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment