Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, December 7, 2009

House Pictures! -FINALLY

So as most of you know from previous posts, Deric and I are officially homeowners! We just bought our first house in Roosevelt and we are so excited! It's small, but it's ours! We are going to do some work to it to upgrade it and whatnot-so it is definitely a starter home! But we feel great about it and are way excited to have it. we are planning on moving in the week before Christmas-we will see though. We could use a lot of help with not many family members around and available to help-if anyone is in the area and wants to help-let me know! :) Enjoy the pictures!

Top to Bottom: 1-Front view of house (with ugly wood fence, yes) Good size front yard and I love the porch-no one has to stand in the rain waiting for me to answer the door! 2- view of side yard-again, pretty good size, although hopefully next summer it will be mostly gone as we intend to add on right there. 3-view of deck on back with hot tub that doesn't work-yes we're going to tear it out and patch up the deck. 4-Wood burning stove, stone is ugly-eventually we will brick but SO excited! I LOVE wood burning stoves!! 5-ugly kitchen, yes Deric is re-doing it, hopefully before we move in! 6-hardwood floor in kitchen 7-front room-small, but we're hoping to fix that by tearing out a wall to a bedroom and expanding it 8-a bedroom 9-the bathroom-all we are going to re-do at first is the vanity. Deric just can't have ugly wood in our house! For that I do love him though!!!! Well hope you enjoyed! Love you all!

5 comments:

Bliss said...

it looks great! that's awesome

Crysany said...

SOOO excited for you guys!! Congrats! I really like it! Can't wait to see all the fun changes you guys do to it!

Ashley said...

Wow thats terrific. It looks great! I am super jealous of you and super super excited for you.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EJ said...

Lelslie....It looks awesome! I'm so happy for you. I'm also happy I found your blog so I can blog stalk you!

Background