Friday, December 11, 2009
New Addiction
So I definitely have a NEW ADDICTION!! I love it! Although I want to buy something everyday from it! My sisters finally introduced me to their top two deal-breaking websites where they find all these awesome deals! My favorite is pinchingyourpennies.com although slickdeals.net is awesome too! Last week I bought a way cute tote bag for $2, got free shipping and a free BYU beanie! We also bought a new fridge for our new house. It's a side-by-side HUGE fridge and we got it for only $600 brand new! If you've ever looked at fridges, you know that's an awesome deal! Yesterday I got Pyrex dishes-you know the casserole type dishes and bowls-for $1.99! You can't beat that! What sweet wedding gifts! haha anyway... it's time to surf the websites again for more deals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks for sharing!! I'll have to see if I can find a great deal since our camera is broken. :(
Post a Comment