Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today is Deric's 23rd birthday! I'm so glad he was born-can I just say?!? Anyway... Deric and I have been through a lot together and I am so grateful for him in my life. We're not actually doing anything fun for his birthday tonight cause he has Young Mens but we're going to Park City this weekend... by ourselves! WAHOO! Yep, that's right, Kyler is having a sleepover at grandma's house-isn't he so lucky!? Anyway.... this is kinda corny, so read if you want!:) Here's 23 things I LOVE about Deric!


(Look at that stud!)
1. He was persistent when persuing me :)

2. He can look totally handsome and sexy in just about ANYTHING

3. He loves to work with his hands (cabinets of course!)

4. He is SUCH a hardworker at anything he does

5. He knows just when I need a little pick me up

6. He doesn't complain when I ask for his help (usually)

7. He is strong in the gospel (LOVES being the YM president)

8. He plays with Kyler (I love watching them together)

9. Gets up with Kyler and lets me sleep in

10. He loves to cook and is good at it! (BBQ grill was TOTALLY worth the money!)

11. We love to travel together

12. He lets me poke and prod at him

13. Tickle wars (enough said!)

14. He makes me laugh so hard I pee my pants

15. Everyday he makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine no matter the occassion

16. He humors me in my endeavors

17. Believes in me and constantly tells me so

18. Constantly tells me he loves me (sometimes it gets irritating when he said it like literally 30 seconds ago)

19. Whenever anyone needs help, he's the first one to volunteer

20. He takes me to the temple

21. He tells me I'm beautiful, sexy, cute, etc EVERY SINGLE DAY

22. He's not afraid to admit when he's not good at something, he tries anyway

23. HE IS JUST PLAIN AMAZING! :)



I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Deric! I'm glad he is so good to you!!

Jamilyn said...

You guys make a great couple! Happy Birthday, again, Deric! lol

Background