. Here's to getting unexpected checks!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
AFLAC
Deric and I have the Aflac maternity insurance plan. It's a supplemental insurance on top of regular insurance. We have heard a lot of great things about it and so we thought we would try it for our next kid. Well, when I had my miscarriage and had the D&C surgery, we talked to our agent to see if Aflac would by chance cover any of it. He said he thought they would cover about $250 which is half of our deductible of our regular insurance. We thought that was pretty darn good. Well guess what? I submitted the paperwork and got a reply back today saying they are going to be writing a check for..... duh duh duh....... $550! That's a whole lot more than we thought which is SUCH a blessing right now! All I can say, is so far, we have been really pleased with AFLAC and if you plan on having kids soon, you should get on their plan. They don't offer individual plans anymore, but you can still get it through your work at no cost to your employer! If you need details... let me know... I'd be happy to give you my agent's name and #
. Here's to getting unexpected checks!
. Here's to getting unexpected checks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Well, thats totally awesome!! Congrats on that!!
Good to know, thanks for sharing. We may just have to look into that.
Post a Comment