Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, May 31, 2010

Bitter-Sweet

Well I have officially finished my job working as an Para-educator(aide) in Title One at the Elementary school. I have loved my job, I have hated my job. But overall, I must say, I am glad to be finished. I LOVED working with the kids and will miss them alot! But I think it's time for me to stay at home and be a mom. Kyler is growing up WAY too fast and I feel like I'm missing out on SO much of his life! Now that I know people in this dear ole' town, I can find my socialization needed outside of work. :) So to mom's who have to work... I seriously look up to you! There is no greater work than that which comes with the title of "mother".

1 comment:

Martilyn said...

You will love it!

Background