So I put Kyler to bed one night, with a big sigh of relief. (It was a rough day) I REALLY needed the break. Aisha was hanging out with me and we started a movie shortly after putting Kyler to bed. Then, I hear his door open and shut. I knew he wasn't asleep, but I was feeding Bryson. So Aisha went to check on him and she starts laughing. This is what I found my son to be like. Yep, you guessed it, it's marker! All over him, his door, his walls, his bed, pretty much everything in his room. Shower at 11:00 p.m.? Nope... just a wipe down and sent back to bed. He wasn't too happy about that. oh boy my son!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Look at me!
So I put Kyler to bed one night, with a big sigh of relief. (It was a rough day) I REALLY needed the break. Aisha was hanging out with me and we started a movie shortly after putting Kyler to bed. Then, I hear his door open and shut. I knew he wasn't asleep, but I was feeding Bryson. So Aisha went to check on him and she starts laughing. This is what I found my son to be like. Yep, you guessed it, it's marker! All over him, his door, his walls, his bed, pretty much everything in his room. Shower at 11:00 p.m.? Nope... just a wipe down and sent back to bed. He wasn't too happy about that. oh boy my son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Your little guy is so incredibly adorable. You and you hubby make good looking babies :D :D I love this marker mess, it's awesome!!
what a cutie! glad you took pictures, even though it wasn't funny at the time, it's fun to look back at them! :)
Oh no! Hahaha I love how he is all happy about it. You gotta enjoy those moments, even if they make you cringe! :D
Been there, done that. At tleast it wasn't sharpie all over Naomi's office.
Post a Comment