Well... alot has happened since I last updated. I should update in order, but it's not going to happen. Sorry. Yesterday was a crappy day (as emphasized by my short negative post). Let me explain...
First off, I call Mountain America to get my year end statement for our taxes since Deric went in the day before and was told we should have received that already. So I call the 800 number to figure it out. Turns out, they have the completely WRONG address on file and have had that on file for the past year (it's in a city that we have NO connection to-weird). So all our account info, tax info, everything including social security numbers, account numbers, EVERYTHING has been sent to the wrong address and nothing has yet to be returned. So we're left to wonder if our information has gotten into the wrong hands and our identities could be stolen....great. Mountain America's explaination for the mistake: we have no clue what happened. And let me clarify that it is SPECIFICALLY mentioned numerous times in our loan papers that we live in the house we bought. So why would they send info to somewhere we don't live? Plus we received the $8,000 tax credit when we bought our house and in order to keep that, we have to live here for at least 3 years. Now because of the mess up, according to the bank, we haven't lived here for the past year, so it could totally put us at risk to lose that money (which is already spent on the house).
Okay, so they say they're going to figure it out-let's hope so! Luckily WELLS FARGO has an identity theft program that you can buy for $1 a month. You better believe we bought it to keep an eye on our credit rating!
Then, I have to take Bryson to his 2 month check-up and he gets his first round of shots. He is NOT HAPPY and is a REALLY fussy baby afterwards. Demanding to be held constantly and not really calming down, just crying insesantly (sp?). Anyway... any parent who has had a baby that won't stop crying no matter what you do, can understand how this puts a damper on your day.
Okay. I can handle this. Really I can. THEN my father in law drops off a letter that comes to his house for me. Happens, no big deal. Until I open it and find out I'm in legal trouble with the state of Colorado because I didn't pay a $5 toll 8 months ago. (At the toll booths, they now take a picture of your license plate and mail you a bill) but that bill has been accumulating DAILY and now is a lot higher. So I call the number, talk to a really arrogant guy who tells me it's my fault for not taking care of it 8 months ago. I explain to him that I would have taken care of it 8 months ago had I have ever received a bill like I was supposed to. (Mind you, we have LIVED in our house almost a year and a half. There is no reason it should've been sent to my in laws at a complete different address). He tells me they have sent out over 10 notices for me to pay it. Including to the address in West Jordan which we haven't lived at for over 2 years. And they expect me to recieve those how? I get upset with the guy because I dont' feel it's my fault that I haven't seen any of these notices before today. So whatever... I pay the darn bill and deal with it. BUT he informs me that I may be getting a court summons in the mail. Really!? So I DOUBLE CHECK, even TRIPLE CHECK that they have my correct address. Better believe I'll be ticked if it goes somewhere else.
And... Kyler refuses to take a nap leaving him cranky and throwing tantrums the entire day. Awesome. A tantrum throwing 2 year old and a screaming baby. So awesome.
Ah... and then there's school. Ya. I have really slacked this semester (which is weird for me. ) I've never NOT had motivation to at least work on my schoolwork. Ya this semester, no desire. Whatsoever. I have a huge midterm due this weekend in my human sexuality class. Awesome. Not. The class sucks. It is inappropriate in more than a few ways and I honestly don't understand why it's required. Plus, my professor is somewhat of a tight wad. More than some what and expects us all to be successful Phd Doctors. Awesome. Oh and did I mention I have another midterm due Monday for a group project. a group project on an online class. That we haven't really started. I have contacted my group multiple times and so far only one has responded. Guess I'll most likely be doing it on my own. Awesome.
But.... I'll be okay, I'll figure it out. Really. Just a bad day where it feels like everything wrong is happening in one day. On a good note, I get to play in a volleyball tournament this weekend and i couldn't need it more!




4 comments:
I hope that you are having a better day! I think you are awesome(and I don't mean that sarcastically)!I wish I lived closer so that I could come hold the screaming baby. (I really need to meet him, he looks adorable in the pics!)
That is stressful. I'm sorry! Things gotta look up eventually, right?! I am SO glad to be off of work for a week. It has been a hard, stressful six nights. Guess there has to be negative to make the positive all the more positive! :D
Your amazing girl! Keep staying strong :D
That SUCKS! I hope things are better now.
Post a Comment