Anyway... last Sunday(like not 2 days ago, but the Sunday before that) we realized our car (Maxima) was having a few issues, not sure what yet, but the exhaust kept coming long after the car was turned off. So Deric said he would look at it the next day. Well, the next day, I went to go to my morning workout and low and behold, the car starts making a weird sound, so I ran and woke Deric up to have him come listen and we both decided that maybe it was time for a new vehicle. Now mind you, we have been thinking about one for a while, but we just paid our truck off like a month ago and so we wanted to save up some more first.
Later that day, we decided we would go look around town and see what there was. There I saw this beauty at Mark Down Motors.
A Nissan Armada Pathfinder.
A Nissan Armada Pathfinder.We test drove it and LOVED it, but it was a bit out of our price range and so we kept looking. Well long story short, the dealership offered us an AMAZING deal on our trade in for our car and they knocked some of the price off of the Armada. We didn't know if we wanted to take the plunge cause it was more than we have ever spent on a vehicle, but Ithink we made the right decision.

So we bought it! YAY! It seats 8, has leather interior, built in DVD player with 2 screens, a huge towing package (bigger than our truck) and lots and lots of extras that we didn't necessarily need, but we like. Let's be honest... who turns down extras? Anyway, I love having a bigger vehicle where I feel like I have room and space to take other people with our 2 kids and I love the feeling of a new car. I still have to figure out all the small details to everything, but I do love it. :) So there you have it! OUR NEW VEHICLE! (Mind you, these pictures are not of MY actual vehicle, but rather ones I found online:)




3 comments:
YAY! That is so exciting!
I can totally agree with you...I -LOVED- my armada!!! They are great vehicles...you'll be so happy!!!
Congrats! It looks awesome!
Post a Comment