Our addition is finally getting up! Yay! No more "swimming pool" outside my house! This last weekend, Deric's brothers and brother-in-law came and helped us frame up our masterbedroom. I'm SO excited! We found a lot of surprises in the process.... lots of buried concrete and rock gardens, rotten out existing walls, etc. So now I have 1/2 asphalt driveway and half dirt (good thing we have a truck) and now we get to replace an existing wall because the tile wasn't sealed in the shower in the bathroom. But it's ok, I married a very talented man! :) Below are some pictures of the project although it looks completely different now with trusses, a framed closet and all walls and windows framed in... just could've dealt without the rain this week... pictures of that to come...Thursday, May 19, 2011
we're adding to our family!
Our addition is finally getting up! Yay! No more "swimming pool" outside my house! This last weekend, Deric's brothers and brother-in-law came and helped us frame up our masterbedroom. I'm SO excited! We found a lot of surprises in the process.... lots of buried concrete and rock gardens, rotten out existing walls, etc. So now I have 1/2 asphalt driveway and half dirt (good thing we have a truck) and now we get to replace an existing wall because the tile wasn't sealed in the shower in the bathroom. But it's ok, I married a very talented man! :) Below are some pictures of the project although it looks completely different now with trusses, a framed closet and all walls and windows framed in... just could've dealt without the rain this week... pictures of that to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment