I hate to say it, but here's a heads up... I will most likely be MIA for a few months. School is CRAZY. and I mean it. Literally. CRAZY. Let me give just a brief low-down of what I must accomplish within the next few months...
#1- Teach preschool twice a week (oh so fun, but oh so time consuming! Whole new appreciation for teachers)
#2- Prepare, arrange and teach a marriage counseling seminar
#3-Keep preschool blog updated
#4- Teach kids at the elementary school twice a week
#5- Teach Relief Society
#6- Play volleyball every Thursday night plus a few tournaments (I didn't say everything was stressful)
#7- Present at a Family Life Educators conference
#8-All other homework, exams and tests for 5 classes.. yep 5... 18 credits... here I come!
#9- Ward basketball every Friday night (for me and Deric)
BUT... on a positive note! I'm so extremely blessed to first and foremost have my wonderful hubby who is ok playing Mr. Mom most of the time for the next 8 months. Next, to my best friend, Lindsay who watches my kids for me while I teach and for everyone else that I know is supportive :)
So if I'm MIA for the next few months... you know why! I want that little piece of paper that says "I'm DONE!"




No comments:
Post a Comment