Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Wednesday, May 9, 2012








We've had lots of fun the past couple of months! We have loved working in our yard and are excited to get it looking nicer. We got a new swingset and play area that the boys love and we have planted our front yard (most of it) now on to the driveway this weekend! Kyler loves doing experiments. Pictures posted above are of him experimenting with baking soda and vinegar, simple and easy yet hours of fun! We also experimented with homemade sidewalk paint which he also loved. Oh and did I mention we have boys in our house?! 3 of them to be exact and they love to... WRESTLE! No matter how hard I try to sway the boys towards basketball, I'm pretty sure Deric has planted the wrestling seed into them already. However, I will keep fighting!

  Alot has happened since my last post and I will definitely be posting again soon if I can break away from homework. But here's a head's up:

-I finished teaching preschool, joyous but sad occasion
- Deric and I both walked at USU's commencement ceremony in which case I received the "Outstanding Undergraduate Award" which was quite honorable. They did a special luncheon, recognized me at the ceremony and even had a write up of me in the program. Whoot, whoot! Too bad I still have one semester left... which is already kickin my trash and it's the 1st week.
-Deric had another b-day... welcome the year of 26 for him!
-Ky and Brys are growing like crazy.. I mean, come on, Bryson goes to nursery next month! (Mom and Dad are super excited)
-The boys are seriously getting so big, but we are loving the stage we are in and trying to spend as much time as possible with each other.

No comments:

Background