Rules:
1. post these rules
2. post 11 random things about yourself
3. answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. tag 11 people
Random:
1. I change my hair color or style about every 6 weeks-it's a change I can live with.
2. I'm secretly scared that I'll never have a girl (not that it's a bad thing, I just REALLY want a girl!)
3.I'm strongly addicted to Oreos and milk
4.I have chronic back pain and chronic headaches... in fact, I can hardly remember a time when I DIDN'T have them.
5. I love teaching preschool but would probaby prefer to work with teenagers. Although I do enjoy playing with the preschool stuff about as much as the preschoolers do if not more.
6. I hate to wash cookie sheets
7. I have almost no tolerance to stinky smells. Diapers about kill me everytime
8. I wish I could hire someone to decorate my house. I love the final results, but hate the process.
9. I'll be officially done with my degree in August! HOORAY! :) Only a few more months...
10. I have an abnormally tall middle toe.
11. I have this weird sense for remembering people's birthdays or particular days.
Questions:
1. Favorite Resturant?Olive Garden
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Nauvoo. I want to see the Sacred Grove.
3. Who is your role model? My family. Straight up. My parents and my siblings are some killer examples!
4. What is your dream car? A motorcycle to ride with the hubby although it doesn't really fit car seats. Hmmm...
5. Rock climbing or sky diving? I REALLY want to go sky diving!
6. Favorite hobby? hm... right now anything that doesn't involve school. I love to go for walks with Deric or a friend and just visit. I love to just talk to people.
7. Favorite flavor of ice cream or favorite place to get ice cream? I love vanilla with brownie bites and caramel but I HATE chocolate ice cream.
8. If you could have any super power (invisiblity, speed, flying, etc), what would it be and why? I would have the ability to stop time. Then I wouldn't miss any time with my family for doing school work :)
9. Where is your favorite vacation spot?Moab
10. Favorite color? Green and pink
11. If you could guest star on any movie/tv show, which one would you choose? I wanna be on the news....
NEW Questions:
1. What is your favorite website?
2. How did you and your significant other meet? And if you haven't met, how do you picture you meeting?
3. What's your favorite children's book?
4. Favorite exercise workout?
5. Where do you picture yourself living in 5 years?
6. What is your greatest accomplishment?
7. What's your favorite meal to eat and what's your favorite to prepare?
8. Dine in or eat out?
9. What is your favorite saying?
10. If you could change places with anyone in the world or history who would it be and why?
11. Would you prefer and big family or a small family?
I tag: Whoever wants to. I don't really know who reads this. haha




No comments:
Post a Comment