Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, October 8, 2012

Baby names

Okay so here we are trying to come up with ANOTHER boy name... needless to say, we knew for sure what we were naming our baby had "he" have been a "she". But as we are, we are in this situation again.

"Kyler" was a name I chose when I was a Beehive. A beehive. I LOVED it and always have. Deric loved it to so that was an easy, no brainer for us. (albeit getting lots of grief from my family for the fact that my brother named his boy Tyler 6 months before Kyler was born)

"Bryson" was a name I liked but didn't love, however, it was THE only name we could both agree upon and then I had an amazing spiritual experience in the temple and knew without a doubt what my second son's name was supposed to be. Deric didn't really have a say at that point :)

Now on to baby boy #3. Since I kind of took over with Bryson, I gave Deric complete reins over this child's name (within reason of course). We had a name we both liked-Ryker. Then one day Deric said to me "I love the name Bentley". -insert past storyline here: I liked this name for Bryson but Deric said NO WAY. " I WILL NOT name my kid after a car" were his exact words.So I was a little surprised when he said this name, but I still like it. Either way, Deric keeps going between the two names: Ryker and Bentley. Not sure which one if either it will be, but looking for advice and options here people!!!

No comments:

Background