Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Friday, September 28, 2012

Kangaroo Zoo









Ok so I can't remember exactly when we went to Kangaroo Zoo in the city, but it was a while ago. haha that's how good I am at blogging. My boys LOVED it although it was hard to chase all the kiddos around with just me and my sister-in-law Shelby. I think Deric was at sales meetings or something. Kyler had a blast once he figured out not to be scared and Bryson started liking it more and more. Although I will say one thing.. I thought Jumpin and Jivin out here in the Basin was expensive... holy crap, not even close compared to the bouncy houses out in the city-even WITH a coupon! But the boys had fun so it was worth it!

1 comment:

Alex and Katie said...

Oh, you have such a beautiful family and such cute kids, Leslie! Congrats on boy #3. Being a stay at home mom is definitely challenging but oh, so rewarding!!Stay strong and dont be afraid to make time for yourself. I understand you are already busy enough but it doesn't have to be anything big; read a book or work on a craft:) As for names, I can totally relate; naming a child is hard!! Good luck!

Background