Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Friday, September 28, 2012

Inspirational thoughts

One of my most cherished and looked up to friends, Bliss Darling, posted on her facebook page the other day how she receives such great fulfillment in being a mom and keeping a clean house, etc. Not gonna lie, her post REALLY made me think and evaluate my own life. (see previous post-I have been struggling). Since being put on bedrest I have thought even more about this because I'm not able to cloud my life with all the errands, activities, etc. Bliss has always held the ability to uplift and have a positive attitude, something I have always envied of her (yes horrible I know) but I seriously have looked up to her since I met her back in 2006. Anyway, as I got thinking about my life, I realized I was looking about it all the wrong way.

I have had to learn to value being a mother due to multiple miscarriages, pregnancy complications, etc. I honestly believe that without all these I would have a harder time appreciating the ability to carry a baby and raise children.

Being able to stay home truly is a blessing. Having satisfaction in keeping a clean house is something I truly cherish at the moment because I don't have the ability to really clean. But oh isn't it so nice when you walk in the door and the house is clean? Or you wake up in the morning and realize your dishes are done? Seriously, think about that for a second.

Anyway, to put it shortly, thanks Bliss for having such a positive attitude and making me see the light! :)

No comments:

Background