Well I'm sorry to say that I will probably not post pictures with this post... again... my bad. But I feel I need to at least update my blog which I felt would be a lot easier now that I'm done with school... boy was i wrong! Life hasn't been crazier or busier ever! (at least that's how I'm feeling)
Recent happenings:
-Started a Bunco group... LOVE it! Now that I got the ball rolling, hopefully not much more work for me
-Went camping in Strawberry, had an OK time but not great, I'm not allowed to ride 4-wheelers (dr's orders) and that's all anybody ever wanted to do. Plus I seriously felt like I played babysitter most of the time. (which is exactly what I DIDN'T want to do) Oh well... there is always next year. Plus I had major cramping and spotting on said trip which resulted in...
-being put on moderate bedrest. Moderate meaning as much bedrest as I can with 2 kiddos. Ah! Laugh! It's impossible!
-Deric is gone even more now than he ever was before which means I'm basically a single mom
-Kyler started preschool which he LOVES and mom loves equally as much! :)
-Found out we are FOR SURE having another testosterone driven boy added to our family in the future. He was very open and proud about his gender and he is already very stubborn and wiggly.
-Deric also felt the baby move for the first time in which he was SO excited. I couldn't help but laugh.
-Bought new baby a new carseat.. who knew you could buy them super cheap from the Health Department?
-Have had absolutely NO luck with a name... we don't like anything we come up with! Send ideas please!!
-realized my boys are going to be daredevils and adrenaline junkies.
-Got called to help with Enrichment Committee.. not so sure about this one yet
-Have the "crafty" bug but can't decide which project to start it all!
-Personally REALLY struggling with being a stay at home mom. I do love it, but on the same note am struggling really bad. Any suggestions there? I feel like I'm super stressed and depressed all the time.
Ok so I guess nothing too terribly new, but it is something. I promise pictures next time! :)




1 comment:
Lesile I know how it feels to be on bed rest, but not with two kids. I too am a SAHM, (Stay at home mom), and have had these exact feelings. I would love to watch your boys for a while if you need peace and quite to sit and think. Maybe you were put on that enrichment committee for a reason. What helped me most with depression was doing some type of service for someone else. I really have found that when I lose myself in service to others my problems don't seem quite so bad. But the hard part is getting yourself to do that service when you don't feel like it or want to! Remember the Lord will NEVER try us with more then we can handle! Hang in there and let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. :O)
Post a Comment