Kyler decided to jump off his top bunk of his bunk bed one morning and this was the result: it's hard to see but he completely impacted his bottom tooth. I WAS A WRECK. I don't do well with blood or when I don't know what to do. I wasn't sure who to call (doctor or dentist?) but I called around to like a billion (ok slight exaggeration... it was only like a dozen) dentists and NO one in the Basin would take him because of his age and the type of injury (EVERY secretary that I talked to told me he would need surgery) finally we found someone and they were awesome! He didn't need surgery....we just have to wait for it to come back up on it's own. How he did this to the bottom tooth... no idea. Just glad it was less invasive and scary than we originally thought
Meanwhile... Bryson was being his usual silly self trying to make Kyler happy and cheer him up to help him stop crying.







No comments:
Post a Comment