Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Thursday, April 17, 2014

Life as we know it!

I realize I haven't posted in a while and this probably won't be accompanied by pictures (I hate blog posts with no pictures) but since my camera is lost and I don't know how to get them from my phone... there has to be a way right?!? If anyone wants to teach me how to do that, please do and then I'll post with pictures :)

Our life as we know it:

-Young Womens consumes my life. Literally. I love it. Between meetings, stake meetings, lessons, home visits, etc I'm gone at least 3 nights a week. not to mention the phone call time, study time, etc that I spend on the other days of the week. I love it. I have never been so challenged and blessed in a calling in my life. I teach some miraculous girls and seriously cannot believe how much I am learning from them.

-We announced we are pregnant with baby #4 (earlier than we would like but when I'm puking my guts out on a 20 min basis and I have a big belly by week 7...) We are hoping and praying like crazy that everything goes well with this one. Then we can be done. Yep. Done having kids. I have received a lot of chastisement for that statement at such a "young" age but it's actually an amazing feeling. I'm excited to be in a different phase.

-boys are getting more and more busy and mom is getting less and less patient

-Ryker is THINKING about  breaking a tooth through... possibly before nursery

-Kyler is getting ready for kindergarten screening. Wow. I feel like that is coming too fast

-Bryson gets to start preschool in the fall. He is ecstatic. Mom may possibly be more excited :)

-Deric is trying to pick up where I fail, especially being pregnant (I have such HARD pregnancies, it's a lot) and is really starting to get involved with the Elders Quorum and other hobbies. I love it. I love that he is playing basketball once a week and is trying new things. Like snowboarding. He did that last weekend and is loving it. Possibly still sore 5 days later :) He starts classes in a month. Again. Not excited

-we are buying my parents old  camper.. can't wait to start camping this season! And to have a little more space for our growing family

-Overall, we are so blessed and feel so grateful for the stage of life we are in. I'm ready to start looking for a bigger house, Deric is not. I'm literally living day by day, sometimes hour by hour and striving REALLY hard not to beat my children :) not really, they are cute boys, but man it gets rough some days

So until next time... hopefully I will figure out how to transfer pictures from my phone to my computer...

1 comment:

Debra said...

Hey Leslie. Do you have a smart phone?? There is a blogger app and it's super easy to post pictures from your phone. That's how I blog now days...If you do, I can run you through it some time

Background