Well we just took Kyler to his 2 month check-up, so I thought I would update on how big he is getting! And he sure is getting big! He weighed in at 11 lbs 3 ounces and was 24 inches tall! He grew 3 inches from the last time we went in when he was 4 weeks and he gained 2 lbs! Kyler also had to get shots for his first time since he was born and he didn't like it so much. Deric was playing with him on the table and Kyler was just a grinning until his face changed to a "what the heck was that" look and then suddenly to a "Ouch! That hurts!" look. Deric became the mean guy. It wasn't the most fun experience, I actually cried hearing my son cry like that. I felt SO mean! (even though I didn't do the dirty work). Kyler really is growing and his personality is starting to show through! He sat all the way up on his elbows for the doctor yesterday which she said a lot of 4 months old don't do. He LOVES playing in his bouncer! haha everytime we put him in it, he just grins uncontrollably, drools like no other, stares at the bubbles and kicks like no other! We sure are proud of our little guy! :)So just to add on to our growing boy, last night (1/29/09) Kyler laughed for the first time. It was SO cute! Deric was playing with him while I was talking on the phone to my mom and all of a sudden I hear these cute little giggles! Oh what a cute boy we have! :)




3 comments:
He is getting so big. Oh get this my friend just had her baby:9 lbs 15 oz. and 23 1/2 inches long. They can be friends!
That is a BIG baby! Glad Kyler was a little bit smaller...
can't wait to meet him..
Post a Comment