1. Did you date someone in high school? I dated a ton of different guys. I almost always had a boyfriend! haha Sometimes I wish I just would've played more with my friends, but at the same time, it helped me realize what I wanted in a husband...
2. What kind of car did you drive? haha an '89 Oldsmobile Royale--Deric still drives it to work.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? I sure did
4. Were you a party animal? Depends...
5. Were you considered a flirt? I'm sure other people thought I was..
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in the choir. Although I really couldn't carry a tune, but luckily Bob let me in!:)
7. Were you a nerd? Not really...at least I don't think so!
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Yes...too many! Volleyball, basketball,track, softball and cheerleading.
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? Nope, Steph and I got caught sluffing once and that wasn't very fun, but Betty couldn't really do anything as it was the last week of school.
10. Can you still sing your fight song? Heck yes! I still remember our dance or whatever you call it too!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. G, Mr. Hansen, Sherry, Mr. Groesbeck, Mr. Keel...
12. Where did you sit at lunch? At Steph's house usually.
13. School mascot: Eagle
14. School colors: Technically Blue and white but they turned in to navy and silver
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Yes, Tim my Junior year and Cody by Senior year
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No. I don't think so. I loved it, but I would much rather have Deric and Kyler in my life every day!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? My mom daring me to do a jump on the edge of the stage while leading the school song.
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? I was at State Track but everyone else went to Lagoon.
19. Were you in any clubs? Yes. GYC, Matheletes, National Honor Society, a few others..
20. Have you gained weight since then? HaHa yep! I gained a lot with Kyler!
21. Who was your prom date? Mark Stevens-totally not who I thought I would go with! IT was fun though!
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Probably, but who knows
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Just during the summers
24. Worst class? um... I don't really remember. haha
25. Favorite class? English with Mr. G senior year...classic memories!
26. Most embarrassing moment in High School? Probably the first time I cheered in front of the whole school, everyone expected me to suck!
Well that brought back a lot of good/bad memories! But it was fun....




No comments:
Post a Comment