I really am just wasting some time, so why not fill this out?
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items.
8 Favorite TV shows
1. House
2. John and Kate Plus 8
3. Reba
4. American Idol
5. Law and Order SVU
6. Still Standing
7. My Wife and Kids
8. Anything I watch with Deric
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Took a Shower
2. Played with Kyler
3. Work
4. Watched TV
5. Worked in my ab lounge
6. Scrapbooked
7. Made dinner with Deric
8. Made green cookies for St. Patricks
8 Things I look forward to
1. Having more kids
2. Moving out of the city
3. Watching our kids grow up
4. To never have to work again
5. Warm, summer days
6. Date nights with Deric
7. Visiting family and friends
8. Beind done with trade shows for work
8 Favorite Resturants
1. Olive Garden
2. Bajio
3. Panda
4. Roy's in Ephraim
5. Snow Dragon in Ephraim
6. Wendys
7. Chilis
8. I Hop or Dennys
8 Things on My Wish List
1. To know exactly where life is going to go and what we should do
2. Lose the weight I gained with having a baby and not have to do any work
3. Have enough money not to worry about bills
4. Own my own house
5. Have a steady job and no chance of losing it
6. To have as much energy as I used o
7. Be tan
8.Spend more time with family
8 People I tag!
1. Shelby Winterton
2. Kenzie Thomas
3. Jami Anderton
4. Angela Turley
5. Ashley Phillips
6. Lindsay Brimley
7. Jerrica Cook
8. Anyone else- I don't really care




No comments:
Post a Comment