Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Friday, February 27, 2009

TAG YOU'RE IT!

Answer the questions about your sweetheart…

*What is your husband’s name? Deric Thomas Winterton

*How long have you been married? 1 year and almost 3 months

*How long did you date? We never dated before we were engaged, not officially.

*How old is he? 22

*How old are you? 20.5

*Who eats more? Haha, it depends. If it's something I like, I'll eat more, if it's just anything then Deric does

*Who said I love you first? Deric did on November 2, 2002

*Who is taller? Deric at 6'0"

*Who can sing best? Well, Deric loves to sing. I know more of the technical stuff but Ican't really carry a tune. I wouldn't put either of us on the radio though!

*Who is smarter? book smarts-me, common sense and stree smarts-definitely Deric

*Who does laundry? I do. Ocassionally he'll go get the laundry from the dryer.

*Who pays bills? It's automatically withdrawn, but of those bills that aren't, Deric pays most of them.

*Who sleeps on the right side? I guess it depends on the way you look at. If it's when you're sleeping, lying in bed, I do. If you're looking at it from the bottom of the bed, he does.

*Who mows the lawn? haha Jake

*Who cooks dinner? Well seems as how we don't have a kitchen, we do easy stuff and most of the time I cook unless it's weekends, then we both do. Deric loves to cook and would do it more if he had more time.

*Who drives? Deric---I'm terrified of driving

*Who is first to admit they are wrong? haha Deric, I'm too stubborn

*Who kissed who first? He kissed me...playing Life at Karmin's house. haha

*Who asked who out first? He asked me numerous times, but I blew him off basically until after he came home from his misssion

*Who wears the pants? ME! :)

I TAG ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO DO IT!!!!!

1 comment:

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

i Love reading these! Its so fun to see how relationships grow!!! I hope things are going well!! Kyler is sure growing up and is sure ADORABLE!!!

Background