Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Tuesday, February 17, 2009

~VALENTINES~

Well Deric and I had an amazing Valentine's. We spent more money than we probably should have, but it was SO worth it! Deric took work off on Friday and we drove to Ephraim to see some of our friends that still live there and to show them Kyler. Then we drove to my parents house in Holden to drop Kyler off. Kyler stayed with Grandma and Grandpa over night for the first time by himself! Then Deric and I drove to St. George for a little vacation! It was SO warm comparted to West Jordan and it was beautiful weather! We went to Inn n' Out Burger on Friday night and went to the mall to do a little shopping. Then we went back to our Hotel and just enjoyed an evening together... watching TV and cuddling. It's AWESOME! Then the next morning we went bowling, Deric KILLED me. Next we went and test drove trucks (we really want one) then we went to Outback Steakhouse for lunch and afterwards we went to the movie "Taken". It was a pretty good show. Right after the movie, we headed back to my parents house. Although they had just left and we missed the exit where they were at so we drove all the way to Holden and back to Fillmore to meet them at Carl's Jr for dinner. On Sunday we celebrated my Dad's birthday and had a big family dinner! It was yummy! :) Deric and I gave each other our Valentines' for each other before we left on Friday. Deric gave me a ring that he had given me before his mission but I had given back to him. He got it re-done and it is GORGEOUS! I gave Deric a paintball mask, a grater and some poultry scissors. (so the the grater and the scissors he has just been complaining about not having them so I figured what the heck!) It was so great to get away for a day and not have any set plans and not have to worry about anything! AH! It was AMAZING and definitely needed! I wish I had some pictures of things... but I don't. Sorry! :)

No comments:

Background