So I decided to give an update on our lives the past little while and show some pictures of Kyler and how big he is getting. This last little while Deric and I have been trying to decide where to take our family next. Things just aren't working out like we had hoped/planned for living here, so we're trying to decide what to do. If anyone has any suggestions or thoughts, please let me know. Deric applied for a job in Roosevelt teaching cabinets at the Tech, but we're not sure yet if he got it, so that may be where we will go, who knows! Kyler has really grown up and it's hard to believe he's almost three months old now! Deric and I are heading to St. George for a little vacation this week and I can hardly wait! We're leaving Kyler with Grandma for the day and going down with absolutely no plans, no reservations, just living by the moment, doing what we feel like we want to do! I must sa
y I DO need the break! It's been pretty hard for us with not being able to spend much time together. Deric is taking a full semester at SLCC and also working full-time which leaves little time for family, although he does do a very good job at what little time he has! I've been working for Salt City Candle Company in the corporate office and it's been hard going back to work after having a baby. I hate to take Kyler to a babysitter, but I am counting my blessings and realizing that I'm blessed to have a job and one that let me works from home 80% of the time. But... like most people, Deric and I are seeing a lot of people getting laid off at both of our jobs and we're not exactly sure how long either of our companies will remain open. Let's just face it, people aren't looking for custom built cabinets or candles right now. Our babysitter is great and really does a good job with Kyler though. She's awesome and we were blessed to find her in our ward! Kyler loves his new toys and is getting old enough he can actually play with them! He loves to smile and laugh for Deric, which kind of makes me jealous cause he seems to love him more! Although, Deric's favorite time with Kyler is putting him to bed at night. He wraps him up like a burrito all tight and rocks him to sleep.
I have never seen a sweeter scene. Deric makes me try to keep him awake on nights he has school just so he gets to do it. It's kind of funny. With all of our family being very close and active, our weekends are always jammed packed and we hardly stay home (much to my disliking). We're both looking forward to spring/summer time SO much! The cabin fever is definitely in our house! Although, I have found my new favorite store to shop
at: Kid to Kid is where it's at for cheap, yet really nice, baby stuff. i just bought a jogging stroller and can't wait to try it out when it gets a little bit warmer.All in all, we're doing great! We have a lot of decisions to make in our life right now and a lot of big ones at that! Sometimes I miss the simplier times when choosing what to wear for the day was a deep dilema. Oh well, so goes life. We grow up, we move on and we learn and grow along the way. Well, I think that's about it for us, nothing too extremely exciting but it's our life!







4 comments:
a few things...
you should come to heber.
the fourth picture down is ADORABLE!
i like you.
the end.
i can't believe how big kyler is gettin!! do you just love being a mom?
Yep, being a mom is AMAZING! Wouldn't change it for anything!
Hey your going to leave? We just got to live close to eachother agian and I haven't even seen you!! We should have lunch one day or something!!
Post a Comment