Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Honest Award

My friend Ashley tagged me with the Honest Award! AndI really am just waisting time until Kyler wakes up, so here goes! So, here are the rules for the Honest Scrap award -The honorees are to:A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

1~I HATE people being late when other people are waiting on them. It drives me CRAZY! And then I get all upset and onery* and then Deric gets flustered with me! But everyone has a cell phone these days, can't they at least make a phone call? My heck! Think of others!

2~I hate to shave my legs... I know that's kinda gross, but it's true. It's such a pain! Not to mention my showers are A LOT shorter now that I have a baby.

3~I really can't go anywhere without my phone. I need texting! Deric hates it, but what can you do? When you don't have friends that live close by, it's what happens.

4~I am already ready to have another baby. Crazy and insane...probably, but I LOVE being a mom and I can't wait until it's time for us to have another! Even though I had a pretty rough pregnancy and labor, I am so ready to do it again! (Not an announcement by ANY means!)

5~I am always cautious of what people think of me. I hate that I always want people's approval and Deric always tells me it doesn't matter. But who doesn't like to be liked? It's kind of annoying when I want a lazy day.

6~I LOVE playing/watching sports. Most girls aren't as in to them as I am, but I was raised in a sports oriented family. Hence the reason I played 5 sports in high school. Although I wasn't really good, I tried to believe I was. In fact, in high school, I BEGGED my parents to let me try out for drill team....don't think I would've made it, but being head cheerleader was hard enough on my daddy.

7~I love to clean but only when I have the house to myself, I can crank my music up and dance with the vaccuum.

8~I always think there's something medically wrong with me. If I had it my way, I would go to the doctor like once a week. Too bad health insurance is expensive. If it's not one thing, it's another. When I was younger, I used to fake sick all the time and when my mom finally took me to the doctor, they always seemed to find something wrong with me. So basically, i'm just waiting to die! I tell Deric I'm dying almost every day. He gets annoyed with it, but I really think I am!

9~I've always dreamed of being a pagent queen. lol That one's hard to admit....

10~I like working and feeling the stress of it. Don't think I'm a bad person, but it's SO nice to get away from the house and Kyler twice a week for a few hours. I love feeling like I'm important at work and I love being there. I work for an AMAZING company! There's always drama at my work and I love to get into the action. Stress makes me go. That's why I have to write everything down on a list and cross it off as I complete something. I've always been that way.

I tag: Shelby, Lynette, Angela, Jamie, Crysany, Lindsey, Tiff

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That was fun to read! We must be a lot alike I am the same way for some of the stuff you wrote.

Jamilyn said...

did you tag me? or another jamie? i'm spelled without and "e". lol! i'll do the tag sometime... our laptop doesn't work anymore and i'm at work now. maybe i'll do it now? hmmm. :D

Background