Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Cookies!

So this past week I started watching my friend, Sidnee's, son Canyon when I don't go to work. He is SO cute! He is 6 years old and I hope Kyler is just like him at that age. He is such a well-behaved kid and he loves to play with Kyler which helps me out a ton! Well since Easter is this weekend, I decided it would be fun to make and decorate easter sugar cookies. The night before, I went to the store and got powder sugar and food coloring to make the frosting-totally thought I had a sugar cookie mix, came home-didn't have one! So... I got to make sugar cookies for my first time ever! They wer SO yummy! Canyon had a blast decorating them with different colors of frosting and different candy, I had fun too! I'm just pretty dang proud of myself that I made such yummy cookies all by myself! :) Here's a picture of Canyon drawing his sister, Taylor, on a cookie-SO cute!

1 comment:

jcook said...

that sounds like so much fun!! and YES we are totally going to hang out before I leave. I have to give you back your candle things right?! good thinking on that :) now WE HAVE to get together before I leave. What shall we do?

Background