keboarding, and tubing on the lake, eat lots of food, stay up late playing games, go 4-wheeling and ultimately spending lots of time together. Our friends, Seth and Jen were able to come and it was such a blast! The highlight of the weekend was rafting down the river on Saturday.
Although it rained, it was still fun. We had our raft (the middle-agers) , an old people's raft (the parents) and the teenager raft. It was SO much fun! However, I took pictures on that trip with a waterproof camera and don't have them back yet. Deric and I enjoyed taking walks around the campgrounds at night to get away from things and have our own time. Ultimately, we had an awesome weekend! 
We were able to celebrate Lepeka's birthday while camping-she had a dutch oven cake and turned 7!




1 comment:
Looks like fun, I have never beem to flaming gorge but Joe's family really wants to take me.
Post a Comment