Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's been a while...

Well, it truly has been a while since I have posted a post on our blog. Life is just going on as usual. We are liking living in the Basin. Deric is really enjoying his new job and seeing lots of success in it. Right now he has to work long hours in order to get the hang of things (he is paid on salary, so no overtime there) and I miss him alot, but we're adjusting. He starts school in the next few weeks and then he REALLY won't ever be here. We are still looking for a house. We have put a lot of offers out there, but so far, none have gone through. We got really excited last week, but we were the back up offer (meaning that someone offered higher than us, but if for any reason, it wouldn't go through, we would get the house). But low and behold-we are still living with Deric's parents. I have been looking for a part time job but have yet to find success there. Deric just got called to be the Priest's Quorum advisor in the Young Mens in our ward. He is excited but nervous cause he really has like no extra time in his schedule. I had my 21st birthday on July 22nd. It was fun, nothing too exciting. We went on a family/friends vacation (post to follow) at Flaming Gorge. Kyler is growing like crazy, as usual. He has recently learned he can scream and scream LOUD! as well as screaming, he just learned to blow bubbles in the bath tub-he loves it! It's so cute! The last few days, Kyler and I have both been sick with a cold. It's definitely not fun. I think that's all the updates as of right now! Love you all!! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It sounds like you are much happier! I am glad things are going well for you. Get better soon

Background