
Today is my parents' 36th Anniversary and boy am I glad they got married! I'm glad my Dad was persistent, my mom moved to Fillmore, mom finally gave in and they fell in love. They now have: (this is an old picture, but it works right?)
5 children (4 girls, 1 boy)
5 children-law (4 boys, 1 girl)
11 grandchildren(5 boys, 6 girls)
and I'm sure there will be more on the say soon!
My parents are such AMAZING people! I love them both so much and I truly consider them to be some of my best friends. I love seeing how in love they are, how much they care for each other and how important family is to them. They are such a prime example of how I want my marriage to be. Yes, they have problems too, as all married couples, but they always work them out and in the end-it's the love for each other that takes over. They both have a STRONG love for the gospel and live it's principles the best they can. They both love sports and enjoy being involved. They love to work outside together, go for bike rides, visit with family and friends, go to the temple, watch movies and go on an occasional date night together. I always love the time of year when we brand cows-to see my parents working side by side to help establish their livelihood. Both my parents are very hard workers who are honest, kind and loving. I'm so grateful to have been born to such amazing individuals! I love them so much!
Love you Mom and Dad! Happy Anniversary!
5 children (4 girls, 1 boy)
5 children-law (4 boys, 1 girl)
11 grandchildren(5 boys, 6 girls)
and I'm sure there will be more on the say soon!
My parents are such AMAZING people! I love them both so much and I truly consider them to be some of my best friends. I love seeing how in love they are, how much they care for each other and how important family is to them. They are such a prime example of how I want my marriage to be. Yes, they have problems too, as all married couples, but they always work them out and in the end-it's the love for each other that takes over. They both have a STRONG love for the gospel and live it's principles the best they can. They both love sports and enjoy being involved. They love to work outside together, go for bike rides, visit with family and friends, go to the temple, watch movies and go on an occasional date night together. I always love the time of year when we brand cows-to see my parents working side by side to help establish their livelihood. Both my parents are very hard workers who are honest, kind and loving. I'm so grateful to have been born to such amazing individuals! I love them so much!
Love you Mom and Dad! Happy Anniversary!




1 comment:
It sounds like you have awesome parents. Happy Anniversary to them!
Post a Comment