Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Friday, September 11, 2009

Answered prayers

Well...to begin, as all of you know, I've had struggles deciding what to do about working. Thank goodness my prayers have FINALLY been answered! I turned down the job I was offered at the college and went to another interview yesterday for a job at the elementary school. They told me they had LOTS of applicants and would get back to me sometime next week. Well they called this morning and guess what! I GOT THE JOB! This one is totally what I am looking for! It's from 12-3 Monday through Friday being an aid for teachers, helping with kids in Chapter One. They are paying me more than the college was going to and I think it will be a great experience! I don't start until the 28th of this month, but I am excited! :) Yay for answered prayers!!! My mother in law and cousin are going to watch Kyler for me which is a HUGE blessing. I'm excited to be able to have a job and still be able to stay home with Kyler.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats that is so exciting!

Lynette said...

I am so glad it all worked out for you!

Background