Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Friday, September 11, 2009

He's OUT!

Recently I have been LOVING attending my nephews' little league football games. Since Deric is in school at nights, I go almost twice a week. Kyler really loves it too. The other night, he fell asleep on our way home from a game (DANG IT!) It was like 2 hours before his normal bedtime, so when we get home, we turn the light on in his bedroom, go around doing our normal things (trying to slowly wake him) and nothing. He won't wake up. (by this time, Deric made it home)So Deric and I decide to take him out of his carseat and try to play with him on the floor. Kyler sees Dad's phones sitting on the floor and he goes to reach for them.... and.... he kept going... and going... and he fell over. Crashed! Snoring SO loud! He was TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, asleep! We COULD NOT get him to wake up! It was SO funny! haha oh I love my little man!






Background