Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween-yes a little late

So Halloween this year was not so great. I was SO excited!!!! And then, it strikes again... Kyler was sick and we couldnt go out. He did get to wear his costume to my aunt's house on Thursday but he was miserable, so it stayed on for about 5 minutes. Actual Halloween day, we spent most of it in the hospital because Kyler had a REALLY high fever. Luckily, he is better now. Just a note about Kyler: He is walking, he LOVES to climb on things (just like his Dad). Story from Deric's mom about Deric: one time when he was about 2, she couldn't find him. She looked and looked and looked and eventually found him, asleep....on top of the fridge! He opened ALL the drawers to get on the counter, then proceeded to open ALL the cupboards to get to the fridge. All I can say is, like father, like son. Kyler is learning to climb on everything and anything. Here's some pictures from Halloween and other things. Deric says I always take pictures of Kyler when he is in his high chair, so II'm trying to be better at that! P.S. Kyler was a monkey for Halloween!
He LOVES to play outside, I'm worried for when it snows!! Haha the picture with his binky is when he woke up in the morning, he slept on his binky clip and it stuck to his cheek- Deric and I thought it was pretty funny! He loves to play outside and is walking all over the place, getting into EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

Bliss said...

he's such a cutie! And you can totally go back to school girl! :)

Background