Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, November 16, 2009

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Today is our 2-year anniversary. I want to take just a second to say how amazing my husband is! Deric and I have quite a love story in my opinion. Most of you already know it, so I won't bore you with writing it again. I'm so grateful it happened the way it did! Marrying Deric for time and all eternity in the Manti Temple was the best thing I could have done for my life! I love him so much! He is such an amazing husband and father to Kyler! He always tries to make me happy-no matter what. He is constantly telling me how beautiful I am-even if I don't feel like I am. He always is asking me what he can do to help me-especially with Kyler. He works SO hard at work and school to try to better OUR future. He loves sports-as do I. He lets me beat him at horseshoes-or so he says :) He holds the priesthood and uses it regularly. He takes me to the temple every Friday morning. He supports me in anything I do. Those are just a few of the reasons why I love Deric. I'm excited to celebrate our special day today and am looking forward to many more years to come and ESPECIALLY for eternity! :) Love you Babe!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Congratulations!! That is so exciting-I remember you telling me you were engaged in Career Decisions---haha! Anyway congrats.

Ashley said...

Also, I know last year you went to Snow's national championship game...are you going this year?? Joe and I are, its this Sat. let me know if you are I would love to see you.

Background