Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, May 17, 2010

Angelman Walk


this past weekend I was able to go to the Angelman Walk for my neice, Kambree. It was such an amazing and touching experience! She is such a sweetheart and I love her so much! All the girls had such a good time and it was great to spend some time with family. My sister was able to talk to some other people with children that have the same syndrome as Kambree and that helped her out a ton! It's nice to be able to talk to people who know exactly what you're going through and that's kinda hard to find with this. We also got to go visit my new nephew, Matthew, who is absolutely adorable! Matthew is special too and I'm so excited to have him in our family, I can't wait until he can come home so I can hold him! Our family is SO incredibly blessed to have these sweet angels in our lives! I love them so much! We had a lot of fun and Kyler LOVED the incredibly HUGE and MASSIVE park there-I have never seen one that big, and let's be honest.... you could definitely say I went down the twirly slides a few times too! :) But once again... no pictures, camera is still broken! :( But here's some from my phone!

1 comment:

Jamilyn said...

Oh my goodness, how big is Matthew? How early was he? He is such a cutie and so tiny!!

Background