Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Tuesday, December 14, 2010

He's here!!

Bryson Merrill Winterton was born on Monday, December 13th 2010. He was born at 4:18 p.m. and weighed 8 lbs 1 ounce and 19 1/2 inches long! Pretty good sized-especially for being 12 days early! Here are just a few pictures... I'll post more later!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I am glad he made it safe and sound Leslie. I hope you are recovering well and that you are enjoying your time with your precious little boys!

Jen said...

In the bottom picture I think kyler and Bryson look a lot alike! So cute!!!!

Alex and Katie said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you and your cute little family: )

Melanie said...

Very very cute! Congratulations! He is a big boy for being 12 days early. Hope all is going well.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby! What a cutie. I love the picture of Kyler holding him. I still think Kyler looks like Scott! Good luck adjusting to 2 kids. It will definitely make you wonder why you ever thought 1 was hard! Ha Ha!

Background