
haha i hate "surprise" pictures, but that's okay... I'll post for your enjoyment! :)Julie and Kristen went through so much work and trouble to put this together, I feel SO grateful! Julie made some AMAZINGLY beautiful and equally delicious cupcakes and the decorations were super cute!
Kristen made this way cute diaper cake too! We played some fun baby shower
games and I'm SO not good at them! I had alot of support from friends and family and it meant so much to me! Bryson got lots of cute outfits, blankets, carseat covers, toys and diapers! I'm getting so excited for hi
m to get here! (but really, it would be best if he waited until after the 14th)


Who knows when he will come though! Doctor says it could be any day! I have another appointment in the morning-look for another post if things have progressed! THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO PLANNED AND CAME TO MY SHOWER!
Kristen made this way cute diaper cake too! We played some fun baby shower
games and I'm SO not good at them! I had alot of support from friends and family and it meant so much to me! Bryson got lots of cute outfits, blankets, carseat covers, toys and diapers! I'm getting so excited for hi
m to get here! (but really, it would be best if he waited until after the 14th)


Who knows when he will come though! Doctor says it could be any day! I have another appointment in the morning-look for another post if things have progressed! THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO PLANNED AND CAME TO MY SHOWER!





1 comment:
Looks WAY fun!!! I'm SO excited for you!
Post a Comment