Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MOAB Vacation

We haven't gone on a family vacation in a while, so this year we decided to go camping in Moab with our friends, the Payne's. We had a great, relaxing time minus the massive amounts of red dirt that got EVERYWHERE. We did alot of hiking, biking, fishing and eating :) We left at 4:30 Thursday morning and got home Sunday night. It was really great to be able to have a small vacation since Deric only gets 3 days off a year! :( Here are a few pictures:




















2 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Looks like a lot of fun glad you were able to go!

Ashley said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys got to do something fun together! I was just reading through your older posts (I'm a little behind...as always) preschool sounds so fun. I love all the stuff you did with the letter E. And I think it AWESOME that your are finishing school especially when you are so close. Please tell me what to major in so I can finish too!

Background