-fully potty trained (even at night)
-LOVES to sing and dance
-still learning to share with his brother :)
-Absolutely loves preschool
-Can count to 5 in Spanish (funny story)
-invites himself to other's houses i.e. "Rylin, can I come to your house? I'm sure my mommy wants to come to"
-really learning his ABC's and the sounds each letter makes.
-I'm sure there are alot more, but I'm claiming the sick card at the moment....
We had a party with Deric's family on Sunday and then a friend party on Wednesday. Let's just say, 3 is a little young for that! haha Everyone told me to count on 1/2 of the kids I invited come, instead, ALL but one came and even some added ones! I was SO grateful for my friend, Hillary, for watching Bryson for me and Lindsay for helping maintain the chaos :) I definitely learned my lesson there! But.. Kyler had a blast and that's what's
important,
right? We sure do love you Kyler!
Garth made this cool "Cars" cake. Kyler and Bryson are demonstrating the more fun use of the bean bag toss I made. haha And he LOVES his new laptop that he got for his birthday. Now he can be "just like dad". I love it!
important,
right? We sure do love you Kyler!
Garth made this cool "Cars" cake. Kyler and Bryson are demonstrating the more fun use of the bean bag toss I made. haha And he LOVES his new laptop that he got for his birthday. Now he can be "just like dad". I love it!




No comments:
Post a Comment