I love that my boys love to play together. Here is just one of the ways they play together on almost a daily basis.... Kyler loves to push Bryson around in the hamper and of course, Bryson loves it even more! :) Notice the massive amount of slobber on Bryson's shirt... thank you teething molars-it is because of you that I have to wash like 3 outfits a day!Thursday, December 15, 2011
Best buds
I love that my boys love to play together. Here is just one of the ways they play together on almost a daily basis.... Kyler loves to push Bryson around in the hamper and of course, Bryson loves it even more! :) Notice the massive amount of slobber on Bryson's shirt... thank you teething molars-it is because of you that I have to wash like 3 outfits a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment