I always love to see the lights at Temple Square this time of year, unfortunately we weren't going to make it... but then we got a call from my madre... she wanted to treat me and my siblings to a night in Salt Lake. So my parents bought us all hotel rooms and we made the trip! We were just a few blocks away from the temple so we headed there. It was so beautiful and reminded me what the Christmas season is all about. It was so much fun to spend some time with my family! I sure do love them and miss them alot! :) Thanks Mom and Dad!Thursday, December 29, 2011
Temple Square
I always love to see the lights at Temple Square this time of year, unfortunately we weren't going to make it... but then we got a call from my madre... she wanted to treat me and my siblings to a night in Salt Lake. So my parents bought us all hotel rooms and we made the trip! We were just a few blocks away from the temple so we headed there. It was so beautiful and reminded me what the Christmas season is all about. It was so much fun to spend some time with my family! I sure do love them and miss them alot! :) Thanks Mom and Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment