Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Wednesday, November 28, 2012

5 years!!

It's true people... Deric and I have been married and sealed together for 5 years! haha For some reason, I always thought that sounded like a "long time" but really it's not. :) I feel like Deric has been a huge part of my life for forever (and he has for quite some time of it-considering we met when I was 13).

I LOVE this man SO incredibly much! He has been my best friend for a long time and I'm so blessed to be able to spend my life and eternity with him!

We didn't do anything too fun for our anniversary considering I can't do much, in fact, we ended up having Kyler's "friend" birthday party, going to dinner with his mom and dad and brother and sister and heading to Lowes to buy him a saw :) Then I was contracting and in pain all night long.. but.. Deric's parents kept the boys overnight so at least I was able to sleep in a bit in the morning.




                                                               Engagement
                                                        Honeymoon in Moab

                                                       another engagement


Here's to many more years together!!

No comments:

Background