how far along? 37 weeks and 5 days
total weight gain: I'm actually excited about this, I've only gained like 30 lbs this pregnancy!
maternity clothes? yes of course, I'm HUGE!
stretch marks? um... can you say 3rd baby? Need I say more? Yes, I have stretch marks unfortunately.
sleep: doesn't happen. I haven't slept through the night in who knows how long. I have never had pelvic pressure or my hips popping out like I am in this one. And.. I have massive amounts of heartburn. And... crazy, weird, frequent dreams that my water breaks in the middle of the night.
best moment this week: Being able to do more things. I HATED being on bedrest, now that we are safe to deliver, I have gotten ALOT more done and I feel happier as an individual, wife and mother.
miss anything? Seeing my feet and being able to lay and cuddle with my hubby comfortably.
movement: Oh heavens yes! He loves doing "the wave" for people when I'm sitting down and he doesn't like when I hold Bryson or other children.
food cravings: depends on the day honestly. Last night it was warm cobbler and ice cream-today, apples.
anything making you queasy or sick: um.. not anything in particular although I still have frequent morning sickness which is SO not fair in my opinion. I still take anti-nausea medication on a regular basis
gender: BOY! We apparently know how to get those stripling warriors here! :)
labor signs: um... see previous post and the one before that and before that. haha Since I have been on bedrest for the last 2-2 1/2 months I have obviously had labor signs although now that we are in the "safe" zone, my body has apparently decided that it doesn't want to have a baby any time soon and I haven't had too many contractions or dilation (until the last few days). The last few days I have had a ton of Braxton Hicks but nothing that sticks. I have also retained ALOT of water although it's mostly in my legs and ankles-not my feet. Whereas with Kyler and Bryson's pregnancies, once I started having Braxton Hicks, I delivered within 2-3 days and I retained water WAY earlier in the pregnancy and mostly in my feet-this one has been SO different in so many areas!
symptoms: LOTS and LOTS of pelvic pressure/pain. Lower backache, heartburn, contractions, swollen legs,hips popping out, etc. The normal pregnancy symptoms
belly button in or out? both? lol it's kind of in between
wedding rings on or off? off for a very long time. BUT.. we got it re-dipped while it's been off so it looks all nice and shiny and NEW for when I get to put it back on! CAN'T WAIT!!
happy or moody most of the time: Definitely moody. I think I'm a moodier person anyway and pregnancy makes it worse for sure!
looking forward to: I "different" kind of stress. This sounds really lame and sad, but I'm SO ready to be done with pregnancy. I know that the aftermath of giving birth still takes time before your body gets back to "normal" (Which I don't think it ever does really) and that having a newborn has it's own struggles, but I am SO ready for that change. It feels like this pregnancy has lasted FOREVER. But considering I have gone to the dr AT LEAST every 1-2 weeks since I was 4 weeks along... it's been a long road and not an easy one at that. I know Ryker will be worth all of it and SOMEDAY I may forget alot of it and get baby hungry again... but I sure don't think it will happen any time soon. This has been a pretty difficult pregnancy for all of us and I think our whole family and friends circle is ready for it to be different.




1 comment:
I am SOOO Excited for you to have little Ryker!
Post a Comment