Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Sunday, March 22, 2009

Vehicle Debate

So Deric and I are starting to look for a new vehicle and are kind of in an argument as to which route we should take. I am just wondering what everyone else thinks. Deric----wants a truck, of course. More specifically a Nissan Frontier. I, on the other hand, want a crossover-type vehicle like a Honda Pilot. Deric's argument is that he already has some money saved to go towards a truck, so therefore, less coming out of our personal savings(he has been saving for a truck since we got married). He also thinks it will serve us better right now. I think that because we want to have our kids like 2 years apart then our family is going to be growing soon and so we will need more room. And he could get a truck in another year or so (either way, we will probably have to get another vehicle in another year or so) Both of us want whichever vehicle we purchase to be with us for a while. So...pros and cons to both? I would like some suggestions! I'm tired of car shopping for the "right" deal!

VS

3 comments:

Lynette said...

If you get the truck get 4 doors. The frontier is awful for the half back seat. I personally think the crossover due to resale and the family factor. Also tell him there are a lot of things that you had before but it is all "ours" per say so he better get over it. just kidding. Good luck!

Ashley said...

I was going to say choose the economical one because gas is bound to shoot right back up. But they both look like gas gusslers. So I'd say get the more roomy one so you can be comfy for roadtrips. Or the one that is easier to put a carseat in and out of. And yes we need to get together soon!

Chris and Angela said...

I personally agree with Leslie. I think the pilot would be a better option especially if you are planning on more family soon. My friend has a pilot and she loves it. It's roomy and comfortable and reliable.

Background