Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our new addition!


That's right folks-we bought a new truck! Deric and I are both SO excited! We found a really great deal through KSL and they guy we bought it from is such a good guy! We prayed about it and felt
it was a great deal and something
worthwhile to invest our money in.
We have been saving for a truck
for a while. Oh ya, it's a Ford F150 XLT model....something like that. It's SUPER clean and has very few miles on it! Yay! We're so excited!

8 comments:

Shelby Winterton said...

great purchase! but I think you made mom and dad jealous, now they are looking for a truck too.

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

thats pretty dang nice! im just glad to know you used the ONE AND ONLY KSL.COM.. that is all that Matt and I use to buy EVERYTHING! We love the good deals you see ALL THE TIME!!!

Ashley said...

Looks awesome!!

Me said...

I'm so jealous of your truck! That is almost exactly like the one we wanna get, except we want the crew cab. It looks like a sweet truck!

Thanks for the advice and comment. It is just so hard to know what to do..lol..I'm sure once it happens for us, it will be the best thing, but it's a matter of taking that leap of faith again after being disappointed :) Thanks again!

Me said...

Oh my HECK! So i was just looking at your comments and I totally worked with Shelby two summers ago! I'm guessing she is your sister-in-law? That is awesome! You should tell her hi for me and tell her to add me to her blog, it's private and I can't see it :) Wow, what a small world!!!

Ashley said...

Question?? Would you like to go to lunch with me sometime this week?? I have been waiting for a car so I can meet you somewhere-I still don't have one but I figure we could plan it around Joe's classes so I could meet ya somewhere. Let me know!

Ashley said...

Hey! We would love to come to your party except that our sister-in-law is also having her party that night and we can't go to that either. Joe works Friday until 11:30 so we won't be able to make it. I really wish we could come though it would be so fun to see your place and have dinner with ya. Anyway maybe we can figure something out next week?

Ashley said...

We are supposed to be going up to Odgen on Sat. night but they are thinking about cancelling that. If they do cancel we will come for sure if they don't we'll try to stop by before hand. I'll let you know

Background